[T3] Front Upper Shock Bushing

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 19:12:01 PDT 2016

I THINK those shocks on the front were OE BOGE,  I wonder if the rubber
cracked or let go

and that loosed the bolt,  you'd probably have heard that long before it
came out though,

i MAY have an OEM BOGE that I can send you, Jim is right... they are VERY
hard to press in and out

and if the rubber is not in good shape it wont survive that.  Hate to lose
the BOGE's...  there must be

something that can be replaced in there.  Ill be at the T3 shed later this
week, Ill see what shocks

and parts I have.

KEith

Topnotch Restorations