[T3] Hard starting.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 20:00:20 PDT 2016

In a message dated 10/25/2016 8:29:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

This  will probably completely relieve your symptoms, but you should
also  install a crash safety switch that will turn off the power to
the electric  pump in case you're in an accident. You don't want the
pump to keep  running if you're knocked out. These switches are
standard in modern cars,  so replacements can be purchased at your
local FLAPS for under $20. That's  very cheap insurance that could
save your life.

I installed 1 out of a ford focus that I picked up in a junkyard for  5
bucks.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof