[T3] Intake manifold boots

Christopher Slaymaker slayskridge at me.com
Sat Oct 8 16:29:03 PDT 2016

I have tried to send this three times and it has bounced back because I am apparently not a member of this list.  This is my final attempt, then I will post to the Type 2 list as I think the application is the same.

What material (brand/specs/dimensions) is used for the intake manifold boots connecting the throttle body to the intake runners in a FI motor? I bought a set from ISP West a few years and they have softened and swollen to the point that they will not seal without clamps.

Chris Slaymaker
1971 Squareback “Foster”
1971 Westfalia “Lurch"