[T3] Type 3 M numbers was Re: do the late 73 T-3 fuel injected distributors have thetiming retard ?

Skully Lehto skullysink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 06:30:23 PDT 2016

I have a COMPLETE air conditioning set up out of my 72 fastback I mean
everything every nut bolt hose dash brackets all in excellent condition I
took it out to repair electrical under the dash I believe it's been in
since the car  was new "factory option"but I live in the northeast so it's
kinda a waste I know sombodys gonna Hafta have it and there hard to find
especially COMPLETE willing to trade for fastback roof rack or? Make me an
offer