[T3] I was watching you tube vids on 1600 rebuilds only because they popped up when viewing

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Sep 14 14:16:43 PDT 2016

I may be wrong but .001 to .002 should not impact clearance in my opinion unless you are already running very high compression. Stock heads, from what I have see, tend to have a fair amount of space from the edge of the cylinder and most stock pistons do not come all that close to the cylinder edge. No when you start stroking and all that stuff all bets are off and you better know what your doing [?]  In that case your probably not using a gasket any how.

Just my 10 cents,

Daniel Du Vall