[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I never hadtoturnthekeysevera...

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Aug 11 14:20:49 PDT 2017

On 11 Aug 2017 at 9:21, Mike Fisher wrote:

> My POS $15? primer button busted off!  Jack said I must have been too hard
> on it.  I was wondering if there is a warranty?  :-)   I want to upgrade to
> the 3 position switch this time.  I need another new ignition switch to go
> with it.  The new German master cylinder did fix the brakes!

The cheap primer switch was $10 plus shipping, and it costs so little mainly
because that switch is so cheap. Yes, you can bust it off if you're not careful.
OTOH, it will work for years if it's treated with respect.

The 3 position switch is quite rugged and has more features, but that comes
at a price of $30 plus shipping.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org