[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I never hadtoturnthekeysevera...

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 09:21:30 PDT 2017

My POS $15? primer button busted off!  Jack said I must have been too hard
on it.  I was wondering if there is a warranty?  :-)   I want to upgrade to
the 3 position switch this time.  I need another new ignition switch to go
with it.  The new German master cylinder did fix the brakes!

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/