[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I neverhadtoturnthekeysevera...

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 14 12:19:45 PDT 2017

I used the primer switch for the first time today , since I installed and
tested it . I didn't have the gauge on it yet I know over night it will drop
to zero . I didn't count how long yet it seemed to take a bit of time before
I stopped hearing any noise like bubbles in the tank . I held it until I
hear a sound in the engine area tried to start it and it quit then heeld it
until I heard no noise then it fired right up . I guess I need to get used
to it before I went by key on/off count 7 to 9 seemed to prime it.