[T3] Is there a real issue with using 5/16" ID fuel hose rated SAE 30 R7 ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 21 17:21:59 PDT 2017

I ask because on doing a bit of research it seems in one site below from 2014 .

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2014/12/05/tech-101-fuel-line-hose-what-you-should-and-should-not-use/#comments-block

 They do not clearly state E-10 affects unlesss I missed it.

 I used regular 5/16" ID goodyear  30R7 everywhere other than the engine and used this German FI hose that was expensive for the engine yet all it states on the hose is  NBR?CR< 25/06/41  I have no idea hwat that means .

---