[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I never hadtoturnthekeysevera...

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 13 22:15:27 PDT 2017

Well Bob some make a big deal about ethanol think we still have E-10 here.
You know who brings up all the issues of what it might do to the fuel system
especially on FI models. From what could find it was not until 2012 we had
E-10 here yet we've had it since at least 2003 . I never saw any issue with
water and rust yet you see plenty of Videos on You Tube yet each has a
product to sell you .