[T3] Brake light switch conversion.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 7 10:24:54 PST 2017

 I've never heard of one. Most more modern cars I worked on use a switch
that works around the brake pedal arm pin  to master push rod . It would be
difficult rather impossible on VW . You can't use just a on/off plunger
switch since as the pads and shoes wear the pedal has more movement and
would break the switch also prevent full braking..

 As soon as you step on the brake the pressure alone should activate the
switch and thus the light's unless there is an issue with the switches or
system.