[T3] Brake light switch conversion.

Jesse Hernandez spendthrift9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:48:42 PST 2017

Daniel,  Stop light switches can be obtained from your local auto parts.   One brand is Tridon.  Not aware of VW specific conversion kit.  I installed a switch in an older vehicle but not my ‘67 Fastback.  As I don’t drive it that much at night, I will have to check when the brake lights come on.  
Jesse Hernandez 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 7, 2017, at 7:26 AM, Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a conversion kit out there to move to a pedal switch from the hydraulic type used on our cars?
> I want to convert over so that i have instant on at the instant i push the brakes. The current system has way to much delay for my taste and honestly no one pays attention here to the fact that you slowing down 😞
> Daniel Du Vall
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.vwtype3.org/pipermail/type3-vwtype3.org/attachments/20171207/6b4fc558/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> VWType3.Org mailing list - type3 at vwtype3.org
> To unsubscribe or change subscription options, visit:
> http://lists.vwtype3.org/listinfo.cgi/type3-vwtype3.org
> If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list