[T3] Brake light switch conversion.

Jesse Hernandez spendthrift9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:48:42 PST 2017

Daniel,  Stop light switches can be obtained from your local auto parts.   One brand is Tridon.  Not aware of VW specific conversion kit.  I installed a switch in an older vehicle but not my ‘67 Fastback.  As I don’t drive it that much at night, I will have to check when the brake lights come on.
Jesse Hernandez

Sent from my iPhone