[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 17:37:32 PST 2017

I was wondering if anyone was listening :-)
there is a huge backup down a long hill to a bridge that Im stuck at every
day, last year they replaced the traffic light with a roundabout and they
dont work when you have 2 heavy flows of traffic into them from right
angles, TRIPLED the delay, and the new 35 million dollar bridge is going to
be a complete waste unless they rip that roundabout out again.

Keith

>> roughly 1/3 of my commute home from work is with the engine off
>
> Huh?

Maybe he lives at the base of a very long hill?