[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 21:00:31 PST 2017

In a message dated 2/3/2017 8:11:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

NY uses  roundabouts for ONE reason, they are CHEAP!  no maintenance
costs...
they will tear the bad one out in 5 years, that how long it takes  to forget
whose bonehead idea it was to put it in and you no longer need to  assign
blame. :-)
We got 1 installed last summer. It was open for use for exactly 2  hours
and 20 minutes before the first accident happened. Since then there's been  a
roll over there (happened about 3 weeks later). However it seems to have
settled down, and traffic flow is decent until a train blocks the north side
of  the round about.
They were going to put another up at the end of my street, but we the
people showed up and told our elected officials we didn't want 1 there. The
county listened and nothing was done. : ) It's still just a stop sign.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof