[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:32:37 PST 2017

>> Jim ... a question:
>> If I were able to use a car lift at Randy's garage in Stoughton, would
that
>> make the job easier?

>As long as you're willing to wait for warmer weather, no. Sorry.

We don't return to Lake Geneva until May 1.  That's usually warm weather
enough to be outside or in the hanger ... at least some days.
So your "NO" answer is about having the option of

   1. working under the elevated car OR
   2. being able to lower the car down on it's tires, or
   3. any elevation in between full up or full down

would not be helpful?
So sturdy jack stands under the front axle beam, on your (new concrete)
driveway, where you have all of your tools, multi-meter, etc. would be your
preference?

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)