[T3] rear hatch/hinge issue

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:57:36 PST 2017

> How about vocational tech schools?
> Or does NYC think everyone needs to be an academic?
> Sorry, just finding it sad that the skills trades are being left behind.
>
> Daniel Du Vall

Yes, the NYCDOE has been touting “college readiness for all” for ages now. A school I used to work at once had an auto shop program but more than 20 years ago they bricked up all the doors and turned the garages into classrooms.  The shop lot is now the parking lot for school administrators. There’s an “automotive” high school not far from me, but I’ve been told that program has been on death’s door for ages.