[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Tue Jan 31 10:16:09 PST 2017

On my 6 volt Beetle I installed an extra ground cable from one of the
bolts holding the starter on, to the bolt holding the battery ground
strap to the body. (about 2 feet long)

You need to be sure to buzz off any paint, and it is a good idera to
lube the connections with conductive grease (NOT Dielectric Grease).
https://www.amazon.ca/MG-Chemicals-Carbon-Conductive-Grease/dp/B005T8ROWA