[T3] what's the best way to get that white crust the leaky battery left on the floor under the battery?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 12 21:42:20 PDT 2017

 I scraped off most of it yet I know there is still acid there . Should I just mix baking soda and water into a past and let it sit a bit the use a small brush . I don't want to use much water yet I know baking soda has salt in it . I am not concerned about the bit of surface rust it has I just want to stop the acid from doing damage that I didn't have before.

---