[T3] battery woes...

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Thu Jul 27 10:11:33 PDT 2017

What I saw reported when this first came to light is that the engines
produce 40 times more than allowed.

I just two or three short years both Great Britain and Germany (and I
think maybe France as well) are going to ban the sale of internal
combustion engines in new vehicles altogether.

When the number of electric vehicles reaches 50% of registered vehicles,
I wonder what will happen to the price of fuel?

On 2017-07-27 12:51, Keith Park wrote:
> I hear the fixes involve considerable reduction in the power that
> the engines can produce, so you get your cars manhood removed.
> Is this true?  Id be leery of letting anyone touch a car I love
> if the reduction in emissions isnt that much...
>
> Keith

Don Robertson