[T3] battery woes...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 13:44:01 PDT 2017

It's not as soon as 2 or 3 years in UK, Germany and France, but the anti-diesel lobby is considerable. I believe Volvo have announced a complete move to hybrid and pure electric within that time. In cooler climates you'll be able to spot a Volvo driver by the scarf, gloves and thick coat! I just don't understand how cars will be heated without burning fuel.

BTW, I'm impressed by the TSI engines in our VW Polo and Golf SV.

Dave
UK VW Type 3 and 4 Club.