[T3] 73 SB atuo trans electric AAR ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 30 11:56:45 PDT 2017

In the last few months when I start the car and it's in park the idle is 900 RPM then after about 2 minutes it comes up to 1300 RPM then after another 2 minutes it drops back down to 900 RPM .

 It used to be  @ 1300 RPM when started then held there for a good 5 to 10 minutes .

 Does it sound like it sticks ? I do know it opens for a bit yet not long enough so the electric element works since the element closes it . I checked it when hot and felt no suction. any ideas on lubing or is it just dying?

---