[T3] battery woes

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:43:54 PDT 2017

Wow! As of just yesterday, a "fix" was approved for the Gen1 TDI's Jim...

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1AC2F3

All owners of the affected cars are supp to be notified within 10 days. Be
on the lookout for the mailer Jim!

With the fix all cars will get a new 48 mo. warranty on ALL emissions
equipment.