[T3] Cup holder in place of ash tray

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Jul 31 15:46:34 PDT 2017

Finally got the finishing touches (or most of the finishing touches)
done on the cup holder for my VW. Still need to paint it. Goes right in
place of the ash tray so how ever long it takes you to take the ash tray
out and put it back in is how long it takes to put it back to original.
No more spilling hot coffee on me on the way to work. Although if you
smoke you probably wouldn't won’t this. Still have two ash tray in the
back seat incase the kidos want to light one up lol. Priorities back in
the 70s. Could smoke in the car but not have any kind of beverages.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210076240518777&set=a.1294729764569.2038351.1120060951&type=3&theater

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL