[T3] gas mileage, voltage, etc.

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:41:19 PDT 2017

> Okay, that's a good thing to find. Do you need another SP connector?

No, I replaced the whole wire. A wire with as much resistance as mine wouldn’t fire the plug all that well at all, would it? In other words, was the likely cause of my miss or not?

> Pressure sensor hose disconnected?

Pressure sensor hose is connected.

> I don't suspect the ignition points, but when was the last time I looked at your
> distributor? If that was WAY back when, I may not have reset the trigger
> points (Do you remember?) I only figured out how to do this maybe 3-5 years
> ago.

The distributor is one you rebuilt within the last year or 2. Should I examine the trigger points? If so, what would I be looking for.

> Or, I hate to suggest this, maybe we've found yet another bad brain….

That would stink. I’m down to one good B brain and one A. So strange….I turned the car off for maybe 10 minutes, tested the wires out, plugged them back in, and replaced one. And now this.