[T3] gas mileage, voltage, etc.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 27 12:12:07 PDT 2017

Ok since you don't have the relay is there still a wire harness on the car
for it? Also since I've never seen a 69 model on the pressure switch dies
wire # 14 have more than one wire ? Meaning two wires in one connector on
either of the 2 wires on the pressure sensor?

 The only reason I ask is if there are if #14 is connected to # 34 you could
find which one is #34 which might go to the connector of the cold start
relay and short out . All you need to do is locate it and cut it . Like I
said don't know where the cold start relay is located , if  in the engine
comparment perhaps it's all gone since you had a new harness made. Point is
if wire # 34 exists and is connected to #14 whcih in the brain connector it
could short out. If none of that exists then that's a none issue.