[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - June 14-17, 2018 - Scottsboro, AL

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu Mar 9 20:16:31 PST 2017

> On Mar 9, 2017, at 11:10 PM, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> ***********************************
> When replying, please consider trimming your message. Thanks! :)
>
> Thanks, yea, do that,
> afterall, I sprouted wings last year!  :-)

True, but you will miss a truly epic experience….Jill and I were just looking at the route down to Scottsboro and it runs way too close to the Tail of the Dragon to not add that into the plan.  Can’t wait to take Sophy and Jill’s Ghia through those twisties.  Yahoo!  It will make the drive down from Sedona seem boring and straight.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com