[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion - June 14-17, 2018 - Scottsboro, AL

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 10 16:51:21 PST 2017

That sounds interesting, Yea I really missed the cruise experience.
I gotta see what engine situation is in the Square by then, 155K when I
parked it last fall... cant last forever but need something reliable for
that trip.  this year marks 10 years since I pulled the 71 off the road for
its full restoration and pulled that engine out at 110K and figured it was
about done.

the 2056 still awaits...

KEith

Topnotch Restorations