[T3] Electrical Issues on 1971 Fastback

art sterrett aochief5778 at att.net
Fri May 12 14:42:43 PDT 2017

The headlight switch which came on this car did not have a spade #57, The replacement switches do not have a spade #57 either, I’ve been told that you can piggy back the GY/BK wire to spade #58.  This wire allows the “Parking Light Warning Light” to work!  Does it sound correct to do this?

Still working on hooking everything up correctly, Still do not have brake lights or turn signals or emergency flashers, hopefully we will get there tomorrow sometime.

I need a fan switch, the one that mounts right above the emergency flasher and headlight switch. The door switches, (left and right).  The rear compartment light.  Will be happy to pay for these items if someone has them!

Thank you,
art sterrett
aochief5778 at att.net