[T3] Oetiker clamps?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun May 14 19:48:05 PDT 2017

In a message dated 5/13/2017 7:42:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

BTW.  Last Wednesday we "prepped" the Square for the summer  driving
season.

At the hanger, we
1.)  uncovered the  car,
2.)  removed the 4 Jack Stands,
3.)  installed the  battery,
4.)  "primed" the FI system with the Jim-installed,  3-position Fuel Pump
Switch  for *~*10 seconds,
5.)  Turned  the Ignition Switch to start.  It "coughed".
6.)  ... 2nd time,  the engine fired and seemingly ran as normal.

A "Woo-Hoo"  moment.
Congrats Gary. I know that feeling well. :-)
There's nothing like the sound of an air cooled VW engine warming up  after
a long winter sleep.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS