[T3] Oetiker clamps?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun May 14 08:59:32 PDT 2017

On 13 May 2017 at 18:42, Gary Forsmo wrote:

> >[OE VW clamps] have the  advantage of full 360 constraint, >but so do the
> plastic snap clamps, which cost 1/6 as much.
>
> Jim, are you saying the plastic snap clamps cost ~$.50 each?

Yes, I can sell them for that and still make a bit of profit. I don't have much of
a stock, but I can buy more if people want them.

When these plastic clamps first came out, I was concerned about how well
they would tolerate engine heat, so I installed one on a hose where it could
get hot but where a steel clamp was doing all the work. 3 years later it was
still fine, and I've been satisfied with them ever since.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org