[T3] FI hose and clamps

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri May 26 18:39:14 PDT 2017

I use the 5/16, not good luck with the gates stuff but better quality were
the scraps I used that I got off Russ years ago. Coming home from PA I
notice it guzzling gas, seemed to run OK, turns out it was dripping where
the line attaches to the tube in the tunnel, not the first time ive had
leaks there... clamp was tight, tightened it a bit more  and it stopped
leaking but I really need to pull it off and check it over.

remember, bad gas mileage may have a simple cause...
;-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com