[T3] memorial holiday praise

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Sat May 27 13:18:31 PDT 2017

Dear T3 Groupe's

I wish everybody a very safe, happy, and reflective thoughts of our American Vet's and Dead Hero's who have served and made our country safe for us from the beginning. God bless them all.
Please pray for our government to always do right. It is our government that rules now. Please be considerate of people in power. Amen.

I am grateful to the T3 group for all your help you have given me.

God bless America and us, all T3 owners. Ride on!! and repair. Now that's pride with a smile and a wink. Thank you.

Kenny Rogers