[T3] injector connection

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat May 27 20:14:41 PDT 2017

Was driving Clementine the other day and she started doing kind of a
jerkin deal every time I took off like it did a few years ago when I had
TPS problems but I sent the sensor to Jim since no one makes the kind
type of sensor I have. He patched it up for me and it's been fine since.
But the next day the jerking was replaced with a total missed. Got to
checking everything and turn out the terminal connector on the number 1
injector had backed out just enough to loose connection. I pushed it in
and life was great agin un till today and it's starting to back out
agin. It's no big deal I can fix it in a few seconds but I'm wondering
what the fix is.  The rubber boots on some of these injector connections
disintegrated before we done the restoration of 2010-2013. Would this
effect this problem?  This is something that has not given any problems
till now. As usual any information would be great.
--
Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT