[T3] Lights

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Thu Nov 2 08:12:44 PDT 2017

If everything is in order, grounds, good bulbs, switch working, the key is the sun at your back.

In southern California, Las Vegas, and the desert, when the sun is shining on or through a vehicles rear light lens; it is difficult to notice them.

This is especially true about the newer vehicles. They concentrate the light so well that sometimes they appear on all the time. You cannot see the brake lamp when activated.

I am certain the designs passed with flying colors in the test lab.

What I am saying is you might be chasing a problem that does not exist.

All you can do is drive defensively and attempt to keep people off your tale when in that sun condition.

Brion S
S.Utah