[T3] Lights

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Nov 3 16:59:05 PDT 2017

On 3 Nov 2017 at 14:06, dlstiefel wrote:

> OK here is a quick video of my tail/brake light functioning. The same
> officer has told me know he thinks the person who said it was me now
> thinks it was an orange Fiat but anyway here is the video.
>
> https://youtu.be/dOCWLm7X5kA

Looks fine to me. I don't see any problem, although you didn't do an apples
to apples test (brake lights alone/tail lights alone.) (You showed brake lights
alone and brake and tail lights together.)

Fiat... VW... what's the difference, both fureign cars. Probably not much
distinction down there in Alibami.  ;-)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org