[T3] Lights

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Nov 3 18:16:32 PDT 2017

On 2017-11-03 18:59, Jim Adney wrote:
> On 3 Nov 2017 at 14:06, dlstiefel wrote:
>
>> https://youtu.be/dOCWLm7X5kA
>
> Looks fine to me. I don't see any problem, although you didn't do an
> apples
> to apples test (brake lights alone/tail lights alone.) (You showed
> brake lights
> alone and brake and tail lights together.)

Well I need to go back and look at the video I could of sworn I done it
that way. But I have been a little under the weather this week and my
brain isn't fire on all cylinders so maybe I didn't sorry about that.

> Fiat... VW... what's the difference, both fureign cars. Probably not
> much
> distinction down there in Alibami.  ;-)

You have NOOOO idea how right you are on that one Jim lol. Pick-ups and
muscle cars as far as the eye can see here.

Dennis