[T3] Lights

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 18:04:26 PDT 2017

I see that there are special flasher units for LED turn signal lamps -
presumably as the old relay no longer senses the larger load that was
provided by the filament lamps. The alternative seems to be adding a ballast
resistor to mimic the filaments.  Anyone confirm that?  I'm thinking I may
need something like that to use on 6V system, as it's always hard to produce
enough light with those.

Dave
UK VW Type3&4 Club