[T3] Lights

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 00:14:12 PDT 2017

In a message dated 11/1/2017 4:54:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

This is  a good site they even have a cross reference if you know the bulb
number and  then a great selection of different brightness. You can even do
it by type of  car etc. I have used them many  times.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/
My son is using them in both is type 3 and in his Honda and really  likes
them. They make an 1156 replacement as well as an 1157 replacement (he;s
using both designs.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS