[T3] Good Engine Builder in Northern California

Coach Carl coachcarl at sol43.com
Sun Nov 12 13:48:35 PST 2017

My daughter’s 72 Squareback engine is getting pretty tired so it’s time to rebuild.

Rather than doing a full rebuild myself, I’d much rather purchase a long block from an engine builder who will apply all of the tricks to making a solid and reliable engine.

It’s also a question of time for both of us. So - can folks recommend a good engine builder that I can purchase and expertly built long block from? My preference would be in Northern California, but I’m open to working with whom ever will build a strong, reliable, and especially well sealed motor.

Thanks