[T3] Happy Birthday Hothe!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 20:21:48 PST 2017

In a message dated 11/14/2017 10:28:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Today is  Hothe's 47th Birthday, and was celebrated with a tank of Nonthenol

as  it gets ready for its winter slumber as the snows and salts move  ever
closer

to the capital region.

The engine just  turned 161K, and even with the thick oil Im starting to
hear
rumbling

when I first start it a bit.  I remember 15 years  ago heading out to the
first invasion thinking

I was out of my mind  driving a car with that old an engine in it cross
country... it had half  the mileage

then!

So... I must truly be out of my mind  thinking a 1200mile trip to Alabama is
still in this engine,  correct?

I suspect I have 2500 miles left in it, but I dont want to  find out I was
wrong 1000 miles from home.

Its hot down there in  June, and there are some sizable mountains between
here and  there.

Opinions?  Should I guts it out to the 18 invasion  with it?

What's the difference between being on a road trip with it, and hauling the
 boat to the lake in the summer?
Bob 65  Notch w/Factory Sunroof converted to  IRS