[T3] Long Block Build Options in California or US

Coach Carl coachcarl at sol43.com
Sun Nov 26 13:43:46 PST 2017

First - thanks to everyone who weighed in on this. I appreciate the input and insights.

I sounds like the best option is to purchase a block, crank, rods, pistons, and barrels at least, and then build up a good long block using all the techniques in information out there.

Now - I’m searching around for all the long block parts and will be happy to take recommendations if anyone on the list has those.

I’m particularly concerned with building up something that does not leak and has end play in control enough to prevent the rear seal from being trashed like our current motor.

As always - thanks for the help!

-C