[T3] Long Block Build Options in California or US

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 26 20:07:04 PST 2017

using the correct modern Curel sealants will keep it from leaking, if
assembled properly, end play is easy to set... but requires care and is
critical for long engine life.  Also important is the fit of the mains in
the case, especially #1, it needs to be tight or you'll never set your end
play or maintain it.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com