[T3] Long Block Build Options in California or US

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 28 16:56:54 PST 2017

Yes, Phil is right about having the case gone thru,
RIMCO if they are still in business is probably the choice to go with,
once a case is overheated its done really, Id never trust it again.
pulled studs, hammered bearing surfaces are a bad sign.  Without
a stressful incident however, they last a very long time.  The case
in my Square now has 250Kmi on it.  its was align bored .020  160K ago
but still has all the original studs and nothing else has been done.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"