[T3] What to Recycle?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 16:14:03 PDT 2018

Yea, thanks to Amazon it costs me $50 to send a coffee mug
to the next state! Shipping now is priced out of the market for non-business
accounts, especially east to west.  Ill have to see if anyone wants anything
at the invasion and scrap the rest...  the usual too much stuff too little
room.

Keith

Subject: Re: [T3] What to Recycle?
...straight early (pre 64) T3 rims, are those rare enough to warrant keeping
or

selling in that condition?

So many questions...

Keith

Keith, I believe pre 64 type 3 rims are wanted by the early crowd. But
shipping from the NE could get expensive for the buyer.

Bob