[T3] Type 3, Complete Stock Exhaust Replacement

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 18:16:00 PDT 2018

Im glad to hear your keeping the 73 going!  From what I remember seeing 15+
years ago, Im surprised you still CAN put it up on a lift!

so how many miles does this virgin engine have on it?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"