[T3] D jet

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 17:43:05 PDT 2018

Ive got temp sensors in the sump, its not too hot,
it does have a Setrab oil cooler and that does in fact do what it was
supposed to do, drop the oil temps 20F at least.

I have a T4 411 bellows stuffed and sealed in the T3 hole.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"