[T3] Speedster

B Fye vwfye311 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:20:44 PDT 2018

Keith, don't look!  Wait, I now longer have to warn Mr. T4 Boy.

Well,
I am busting tail for a last minute chance at getting to a race Saturday.

The old show roll hoop/bars have been cut out.  The interior is pulled so
the new hoop and bars can be welded up on Tues.

The real fenders had to be cut to add flairs to fit the new slicks.  No one
makes the old narrow slicks any longer...

New racing harness is here and I have to get it installed as well as fixing
a major exhaust leak.

Nothing like cutting it close... again.

Brian