[T3] Greetings from the Old World

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 12:10:14 PST 2018

It's good to hear you and Anne are doing well. Sue and I are still around and things are going decently. With the weather being wet and cold, the Notch and Fastback are in hibernation mode until next spring. I've also got a friends 69 Square in the shop getting a seal job, as the rubbers were baked from the New Mexico sun. Right now all the glass (except the windshield) is out, and I'm trying to find someone to do the headliner replacement in it, as it's 1 of the few things I don't do.
Bob and Sue