[T3] Greetings from the Old World

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 18:54:02 PST 2018

IT takes a few tries, and most importantly, working with someone who's done
it and done it well to get the headliner right.  Its a PITA, especially with
a sunroof, but what seemed impossible the first time I tried, came out very
nicely after doing a few (and with Dave Pallo's help!).

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"