[T3] Greetings from the Old World

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 14:35:56 PST 2018

Yeah - headliners are a PITA to do, but a necessary evil. I learned how on
Elwood's headliner, and then Keith and I teamed up and did a couple of his
T3's, and as with anything else; you get better at it the more you do.
Actually - the experience of doing these headliners gave me the confidence
to solo tackle the headliner in my '66 Chevelle I'm restoring and it too
came out looking great!

Don't get me wrong here..Even with the experience Keith and I now have; they
are still a PITA to do.

Bob, you are a very smart, mechanically minded guy. A headliner installation
is not above your skills, but you have to be committed to learning the
process and steps, and having the patience to see it through. As Keith said
- an experienced helper is a big plus.

I also understand your take about this being something you don't want to
tackle, as that is my opinion too about filing my yearly taxes. I'm not
going to learn how to deal with filing taxes and I will easily pay my tax
person to file for me!

And Dave Hall - I feel like I too could use a little body & motor work as
well.... Getting older is not for the faint of heart, but better than the
alternative!

Happy Holidays to all!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood